DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING AND LOGISTICS
address: room 310, Gagarin avenue, 8, the city of Dnipro, 49005
tel .: +38 (056) 713-40-14
e-mail: [email protected]
The department trains specialists for the bachelor’s and master’s degrees in the following fields of knowledge:
Branch of knowledge: 07 Management and administration
Specialty: 075 Marketing
Conclusions of the expert commission
The activities of the Department are aimed at training highly qualified specialists who have a wide range of knowledge in the field of marketing, have scientific economic thinking, skills of systemic and situational approaches to the development of management decisions.
The graduating Department of Marketing and Logistics of SHEI USUCT trains bachelors and masters in marketing, familiar with the formation of the range of goods, product pricing, market research, demand for goods, as well as issues that promote the promotion of chemical, petrochemical, and other enterprises.
The main competencies of graduates of the Department of Marketing and Logistics are:
– ability to study and analyze markets;
– ability to develop goods or services with high market attractiveness;
– the ability to determine the benefits and value of goods (services) for the consumer, to develop and implement a program to promote the consumer value of goods or services on the market;
– skills of teamwork, project work, communications with the help of various technical means and technologies;
– ability to develop and implement effective marketing plans, forming a balanced marketing complex in accordance with the strategic goals of the company: product solutions, pricing, and distribution policy, communications solutions, internal marketing activities, including the formation of human capital marketing professionals and attention to physical evidence of the company, its products, the formation of business processes of marketing activities.
Our graduates work in positions such as marketer, economist, marketing analyst, marketing research specialist, marketing director, trade marketing specialist, production marketing specialist, logistician, head of marketing, trade marketer, marketing assistant, brand manager, PR-manager, advertising and media relations specialist, marketing manager, teacher of marketing disciplines.
In addition to the enterprises of the chemical industry, marketing graduates of our university have the opportunity to work at other enterprises and institutions in Ukraine and abroad.
All our graduates are employed and in great demand in the labor markets of Ukraine.