DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
tel .: +38 (0562) 47-04-24
Six highly skilled specialists: 4 associate professors, 2 teachers. Training auxiliary staff – 2 engineers of the first category.
The head of the Department is Anatolii Hryhorovych Chichkov, candidate of philosophical sciences, associate professor.
Disciplines taught to the students:
- History of Ukrainian Culture
- Business ethics
- Ethics of business relations
- Religious studies
- Religious Studies and Philosophical Anthropology
Disciplines taught to masters
- Psychology and pedagogy of higher education, teaching methods in higher education
- Methodology and psychology of teaching of professional disciplines.
- Social responsibility
Disciplines taught to postgraduate students
There is a classroom of social and political sciences at the Department, which provides use of scientific and methodological literature for the study of humanities. The head of the cabinet is Irina Sitchenko. Auxiliary staff – 2 engineers of the first category: Zalyubovskaya Lyudmila Leonidovna, Lutsenko Lyubov Yurievna.
Teachers of the Department take an active part in research work, public life of the university.
Staff of the Department
Achievements of the Department: