DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY
49005 Gagarin Avenue, 8, Dnipro, Ukraine
tel .: +38 (056) 47-36-27
The Department of Physical Chemistry – provides future engineers with basic knowledge of the theoretical foundations of chemical and technological processes.
It was founded in 1930 and has a long history.
The teaching staff of the Department has 4 professors, 4 associate professors and 2 assistants.
The support staff consists of six people (head of the laboratory, 3 leading engineers and 2 senior laboratory assistants).
Under the guidance of the professors, 4 postgraduate students are studying at the Department.
Teachers and post-graduate students of the Department take an active part in the research work, including 6 state budget funds of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with a total funding of more than two million UAH for a year.
There are 5 disciplines taught at the Department, 1213 full-time and part-time students study.
The Departmentoccupies 639.3 square meters, including 1 computer class, 7 educational and 2 research laboratories.