Department of postgraduate education
Department of Postgraduate Education was set up on August 28, 2013 for the re-training of specialists with higher education without leaving their main place of work, as well as advanced training and internship of the University teaching staff.
At present, Department of Postgraduate Education works in the following areas of its activities:
- conducting of advanced training for specialists of third-party organizations in accredited areas and specialties, according to the licensed volume;
- advanced training and internship of scientific and pedagogical staff of the University;
- improvement of qualification and training of scientific and pedagogical workers of other educational establishments.
Tasks of the Department
The Strategic Goal of Department of Postgraduate Education is:
- satisfaction of needs in qualified specialists in all Ukrainian regions;
- introduction of the system of specialists’ graduate training according to modern curricula and programs;
- meeting the needs of the individual in intellectual, cultural and moral development, obtaining and improving professional knowledge and skills.
Improvement of qualification in modern, dynamic conditions is becoming more urgent. In production, new, progressive technologies are constantly being introduced, accordingly, employees must master new labor and scientific methods.
Ultimately, improvement of qualification is a form of additional professional education, vocational training of the staff, which has the ultimate goal of raising the general level of knowledge of theoretical issues, improving skills. Additional professional education, above all, the ultimate goal of meeting the needs of people in education (vocational, intellectual), and increased general and special education.
Professional development ends with the issuance of documents to trainees about their studies (certification or certificate – in accordance with the volume of a particular curriculum).
Implementation of the training involves teaching staff of the University, presented by highly qualified lecturers with advanced forms and methods of teaching.
- Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” of 01.07.2014 № 1556-VII
- Order of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Ukraine from 24.01.2013 48 “On approval of the training and teaching of teaching staff of higher education institutions”
- Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 30, 2015 № 1187 “On approval of Licensing conditions for conducting educational activities of educational institutions”
- Resolutions on training and teaching of teaching staff of the State Higher Educational Institution “Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology “