DEPARTMENT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP, ORGANIZATION OF PRODUCTION AND THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
The Department of Industrial Economics and Organization of Production constantly conducts research work. Professor-teaching staff of the Department performed from January 2011 to December 2015 a research work (RW) “Improvement of the activity of industrial enterprises on the basis of increasing their competitiveness” (state registration number 0111U008605). The basis for the work – an extract from the protocol number 7 session of the department of EP and OB from 23.12.2010. and the order №764-v from 27.09.2011. “On the implementation of scientific research works of teachers (second half of the working day) in 2011”, SHEI USUCT.
Industrial production is the foundation of the economy, the main source of value added and the formation of the state budget. Industrial enterprises are most integrated into the international division of labor and determine the specialization of Ukraine in the foreign market. The economic security of Ukraine depends on the economic efficiency of the functioning of industrial enterprises and directly on their level of competitiveness. The issue of ensuring the competitiveness of industrial enterprises in the current conditions of economic globalization is a pressing national economic problem. Nevertheless, there are almost no visible shifts in the direction of increasing the competitiveness of industrial enterprises. So, according to the global competitiveness of national economies, calculated according to the methodology of the World Economic Forum, the competitiveness index of Ukraine in recent years has been steadily declining, being in the 9th top ten of 120 countries. Such low competitiveness of Ukraine’s economy with high industrial and scientific potential of the state raises the need for a deep analysis of the efficiency of the use of industrial resources and the competitive advantages of industrial enterprises.
The purpose of the presented work was to find reserves for improving the performance of industrial enterprises and increase their efficiency in solving the problem of managing their competitiveness. To achieve this goal, the following tasks had to be done:
- to study modern factors of formation of competitiveness of industrial enterprises;
- to identify the priority components of the innovative potential of a modern enterprise in order to effectively manage it;
- to evaluate the influence of the external environment (innovative infrastructure of the economy) on the innovative potential of the enterprise;
- to develop recommendations for improving the economic efficiency and competitiveness of industrial enterprises.
During 2011-2015 period, all full-time teachers who at that time worked at the Department took part at the research work.
During the development of this scientific work, three dissertations were defended by the workers of the Department for obtaining the scientific degree of the candidate of economic sciences: the applicant S.O. Fedulova, the applicant T.Tishchenko, the applicant G.Ye.Riabik.
During the implementation of the research work, the conceptual foundations for ensuring the competitiveness of products of industrial production were formulated, according to which the main components of increasing the competitiveness of industrial production products are:
- increase of the competitiveness of products according to technical parameters (due to substantiation of decisions and provision of appropriate quality of products);
- increasing the competitiveness of products by economic parameters (by identifying production reserves and obtaining additional profit).
The basic objects of development of modern administrative decisions for industrial enterprises are substantiated:
- technical innovations, implementation of which will ensure the growth of production volumes, economical use of natural resources and improve the quality of products;
- industrial forms of business organization and economic activity;
- labor resources or “human capital of an enterprise”, the value of which is estimated using the correction coefficients of all expected labor income;
- the standardization of labor, which is proposed to carry out grading, which will make the system of motivation clear and transparent for employees.
It has been proved that the search and development of managerial decisions to improve the competitiveness of industrial enterprises is effectively carried out in the conditions of the developed innovation infrastructure of the economy. It is anticipated that with the implementation of the state policy of decentralization of power, regional governance will be intensified. The use of a cluster approach for the formation of a regional innovation system with the aim of obtaining the synergistic effect of enterprises and organizations that are part of it is proposed.
It has been shown that statistical observation on the innovation activity of industrial enterprises and accounting is considered a prerequisite for the provision of information support for their competitiveness.
The method of hierarchy analysis is proposed as a perspective method for assessing the priority of indicators of innovation potential of industrial enterprises. This method allows us to present a process of structuring indicators that characterize the innovative potential of industrial enterprises as a holistic hierarchy.
The approaches to developing a strategy for managing the competitiveness of enterprises of processing industries with an orientation on their own resources and internal reserves of business entities are recommended. Such a strategy will be in the innovative development of the industrial enterprise, when the principle of maximum satisfaction of consumers needs and ensuring sustainable growth of competitiveness, and not only the maximum realization of the possibilities of the manufacturer.
It is noted that the use of mathematical methods and models in economic research allows to reasonably approach the problem of choosing the criterion of economic efficiency. This problem is associated with the formation of a holistic mechanism for the functioning of the economic system, which combines the material and technical conditions of production and takes into account the hierarchy of the control system with the mechanisms of regulation.
The results of the development of each of the performers published them in the form of abstracts at scientific conferences, in the form of articles in specialized and professional publications, in collective monographs.
In general, the results of the study are proposed to be implemented in the following spheres of social production:
- research and experimental development in the field of social sciences and humanities: for expanding the methodology of scientific research and enriching their information base;
- processing industry: for effective management of enterprises, increase their economic efficiency and competitiveness;
- higher education: for improving methods of teaching professionally oriented disciplines and updating lecture courses;
- public administration and regulation of economic activity: for the adoption of an effective economic strategy for the development of the country and the development of appropriate industrial, regulatory and innovation policies.
Since January 2016 to December 2018, the implementation of the state budget scientific research work: “Research of theoretical and practical aspects of ensuring the competitiveness of industrial enterprises and their associations in the conditions of a transformational economy” was approved. State registration number: 0116U000018.
- conceptual foundations of the theory of business associations;
- methodological principles of calculation and evaluation of the competitiveness index of an industrial enterprise;
- methodology of substantiation of economic expediency of formation by industrial enterprises of enterprise associations.
The Department pays much attention to the research work of students. Every year, a significant number of economists participate in Olympiads, contests and scientific conferences with topical reports and abstracts. Talented students have the opportunity to continue their postgraduate studies.
The basic enterprises of the department are OJSC Dniproshina, OJSC Dnipropetrovs’k paint and varnish plant (OJSC DLFZ), OJSC DniproAzot, OJSC Dnipropolimermash.
At the base plants and other factories, all types of practicing are carried out. The main specialists of the basic enterprises give lectures for students, the subjects of term and diploma projects are agreed with them.
Research work is carried out by lecturers, doctoral students, postgraduate students and applicants of the Department of Theoretical and Applied Economics, as well as senior students. Within the scientific direction of the Department, the development of methodology, tools and analysis of theoretical and applied aspects of modeling of economic processes taking into account uncertainty. In the process of scientific work the department’s staff pays attention to such peculiarities of economic systems as non-linearity, chaos, ability to self-organize, etc. Studies are carried out for most sectors of the economy and types of economic activity, and a number of the results are implemented in practical activities.
The Department of Theoretical and Applied Economics performs research work in the following main areas:
- “Simulation of competitiveness of industrial enterprises of the chemical industry of Ukraine” (state registration number 0114U002804) (01.01.2014-31.12.2018).
Head – Head cath., doctor of Sciences, associate professor Vitalina Vitaliievna Komirna
Responsible Performer – cand., of ec. sc., associate professor Svitlana Oleksandrivna Fiedulova
- “Organizational and Economic Mechanism for Sustainable Development of Regions” (state registration number 0116U001713) (01.01.2016-31.12.2017)
Head – Head cath., doctor ec. sciences, associate professor Vitalina Vitalievna Komirna
Responsible Performer – Candidate of Science Sciences, associate professor Fedulova Svitlana Oleksandrivna
The most current monographs and teaching aids for teachers, doctoral students and candidates of the department:
1. Komirna VV Modeling the risks of socio-economic development of the region in a decentralized environment / V.V. Komirna, V.I. Dubnitsky, І.І. Strelchenko, S.O. Fedulova // Collective monogr. “Applied Aspects of Modeling Socio-Economic Systems”, p. Ed. VS Ponomarenko, T.S. Klebanova – Berdiansk: ed. Tkachuk A., 2015. – 512 pp. – [p.194-253].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Selection and substantiation of criteria for construction of an economical and mathematical model of enterprise competitiveness assessment / VI Dubnitsky, V.V. Komerna, І.І. Strelchenko, O.V. Ovcharenko // Collective monograph: “Modeling of the behavior of business entities in a changing market environment”: p. ed. V.S. Ponomarenko, T.S. Klebanova – ed. Tkachuk A., 2016. – 392 s.- [S. 186-207].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Fundamentals of the modeling of processes of diversification of production of an industrial enterprise / VI Dubnitsky, VI Zakharchenko, FM Al Sharqi // Monfiyah: “Development of an industrial enterprise on the basis of modeling of the process of diversification of production; By. Ed. VI Zakharchenko – Odessa: ONU them. Mechnikov, 2015. – 124 p. – [WITH. 39-44].
- Naumenko N.Yu. Information support for calculations of corrosive objects. Mathematical Models and the Concept of Designing Systems: Monograph / Zelentsov DG, Lyashenko OA, Naumenko N.Yu. – Dnipropetrovsk: UGHTU, 2012 – 264 p.
- Dubnitsky V.I. Conceptual principles of competitiveness and clustering of network associations (on the example of the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine and regions): Collective monograph “Clusters in the economy of Ukraine” / On Sciences. Ed. MP Voynarenko – Khmelnytsky: KhNU, 2014 – 1085 c. – [C.756-819].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Estimation of the condition, functioning and development of production network structures of fuel and energy complex of Ukraine / VI Dubnitsky, IV Bondarenko // Collective monograph “Clusters in economics”, for sciences. Ed. MP Voynarenko – Khmelnytsky: KhNU, FOP Miller AA, 2014. – 1085 p. – [p.768-795].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Transformation of regional economic systems in the transition to sustainable development: the theoretical basis of formation / VI Dubnitsky, O.M. Ryabich // Monfy “Sustainable Development – XXI Century: Governance, Model Technologies” / On Sciences. ed .. E.V. Hobbies – Cherkassy: kind. Chabanenko Yu.A., 2014 – 540 pp. – [WITH. 294-305].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Corporate Social Responsibility in the Context of Public-Private Partnership Development / VI Dubnitsky, V.V. Komerna, NM Chuprina // Monfiyah “Social Responsibility of the Power of Business and Citizens”, ed. GG Cock – National Mining Unitary Enterprise: Dnipropetrovsk. 2014. – T. 2.-408 pp. – [S. 77-88].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Problems of the development of services in monofunctional cities / VI Dubnitsky, V.Yu. Lunin // Coll. monog “Mechanism of Sustainable Development of Economic Systems Formation”. – Hernberg (Deutschland) Verlaf SWGimex.- GmbH. – 2014 – 392 pp. – [s. 56-76].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Marketing analysis of market opportunities (market potential) of enterprise development / V.I. Dubnytskyi, V.V. Komirna, N.M. Chuprina // Coll. monog “Mechanism of Sustainable Development of Economic Systems Formation” /Vol.2. – Hurnberg (Deutschland) Verlad SWGimex. GmbH, 2014 – 392 p. – [S. 192-205].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Management of Innovative Resource Saving Process in Ukraine and Regions / V.I. Dubniyskyi, O.N. Ryabich // Coll.monog: “Modern problems of aging economics education”, health care and phacmacy. – Opole (Poland): AMA, Publishing house WSZIA, 2014 – [S.23-46].
- Dubnitskiy V. Marketing Exporter: Paradmik akwizytora handlowego / Dubnitskyi V., K. Bialecki, M. Stelmaczczyk, E. Wojnicka // Monog “Marketing Exporter” / Uniwersytet Economiczny. – Krakow: Unec, 2015 – 296 s.- [S. 68-91].
- Dubnitsky V.I. Conditions of Economic and Energy Security of the Electricity Sector of the Ukrainian Fuel and Energy Complex within the framework of the national economy / V.I. Dubnitsky, S.A. Drobot, O.V. Kravchenko // Coll. moning «National Economic Reform: experience of Poland and prospects for Ukraine», Vol. 1 – Izdevmeciba «Baltya Publishing» (Poland, Latvia), 2016. – 472 g. – [S.217-234].
- Dubnitskiy V.I. Ensuring sustainable development in Ukraine by valuation and capitalization of natural resonances / V. Dubnitskiy, S. Fedulova // Monog: Sustainable Development Sosial and Ecomonic Changes: Opole: The Academy of Management and Administration in Opole, 2016. – 436 p. – [R. 53-59].
- Smysova V.L. Restoration of the investment potential of the national economy: the contradictions of the transformation period. Restoration of the investment potential of the national economy: soup of the transformational period: monograph / VL Smysova, N.I. Duchinskaya – Dnipropetrovsk: UDCTU, 2011. – 195 p.
- Fedulova S.O. Scientific principles of formation and use of economic potential: monogr. / S.O. Fedulova // for the cong. Ed. V.Ya. Shvetsia, V.M. Soloviev – Cherkasy: Cherkasy National University named after Bogdan Khmelnitsky, 2013. – 360 p. [p. 3.4. – P. 185-203.]
Monographs and tutorials:
- Strelchenko І.І. Multicriterial models in intelligent decision-making systems: teach. manual / І.І. Strelchenko, S.S. Savina N.V. Dotsenko // K .: SHEI “KNEU after V. Hetman “, 2011. – 340 p. (Griff MESU).
- Strelchenko І.І. Analysis, modeling and management of financial investments: training. manual / І.І. Strelchenko, GI Velikoivanenko, L. B. Dolinsky / K .: SHEI “KNEU after V. Hetman, 2016. – 340 s. (Griff MESU).
- Global Economics: Teaching. manual / VI Dubnitsky, NM Chuprina, IP Ganzela. – Dnipropetrovsk: USUCT, “Accent PP”, 2015. – 558 p.
- Global Economics: Workshop / VI Dubnitsky, IP Ganzela. – Dnipropetrovsk: USUCT, 2015 – 142 p.
- Fedulova SO, Koreniuk P.I. Economics of nature management. [Tutorial]. – Dnipropetrovsk: Accent of PE, 2014 – 274 pp.
- Product innovation policy: Texbook / V.I. Dubnitskiy, V.Y. Lunina – Donetsk: DSUM / Department of Marketing, 2014 – 76 p.
- Competition, Competitiveness, Market Conjuncture: Textbook. allowance / SHEI USUCT / VI Dubnitsky, V.V. Komerna, N.Yu. Naumenko, O.V. Ovcharenko – Dnipropetrovsk: LLC “Sprint”, 2016. – 400 p.
- TNC Economics: Teaching. manual. (stamp MES of Ukraine) / VI Dubnitsky, V.Yu. Lunin – Donetsk: DEAGI, type “SOUTH-EAST”, 2012. – 310 p.
- Regional Marketing: Teaching manual / VI Dubnitsky, V.L. Pilyushenko, R.R. Larina, IV Shkrabak – Donetsk: DonNUU, “SOUTH EAST”, 2012. – 364 p.
- International Marketing: Teaching manual-workshop (stamp MES of Ukraine) / VI Dubnitsky, V.V. Komerna, SV Ivanov G.A. Radchenko, O.O. Forelock. – Donetsk: DonNUU, 2 nd type., View of “SOUTH EAST”, 2013. – 224 p.
- International finance: Teaching method. manual / V.I. Dubnitskyi, T.M. Rak, G.V. Snopenko – Donetsk: Don DUU, View of “SOUTH EAST”, 2012. – 328 p.
Articles in professional editions:
- Komirna V.V. Problems and perspectives of modeling of the distribution of fast processes in the middle of systems of financial institutes / VV Komirna, І.І. Strelchenko // Investments: practice and experience. – The Black Sea State University named after Peter Mohyla. – 2014 – # 24. C.19-22.
- Komirna V.V. Simulation of the system of indicators of national economy security on the basis of the theory of open systems / VV Komirna, І.І. Strelchenko // Prometheus: regional collection of scientific papers on economics / DonNUU MES of Ukraine; Institute of Industrial Economics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – Donetsk: South-East, 2014.-No.2 (44). – p. 43-48
- Komirna V.V. Features of economics and mathematical modeling of choice of marketing solutions in market conditions / V.I. Dubnitsky, V.V. Komerial // Science. Collection “Problems and Prospects of Economics and Management”; Chernigov – 2015. – N3.- C. 34-44
- Strelchenko І.І. Problems and prospects of modeling of avalanche-like processes in the middle of systems of financial institutes // Economic analysis. – Ternopil National Economic University. – 2013. Issue 12. – pp. 329-333.
- Strelchenko І.І. Simulation of Criteria for the Effectiveness of Regional Economic Policy // Economic Innovations. – Institute for Market Problems and Economic and Environmental Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – 2015 – # 59. – P. 322-329.
- Matviychuk AV, Strelchenko І.І. Using the system of leading indicators to predict negative shifts in the financial market // Finance of Ukraine. – Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. – 2015 – # 8. Pp. 74-87.
- Strelchenko І.І. Problematic aspects of monitoring and forecasting of crisis phenomena in the financial market // Bulletin of the Khmelnitsky National University. – Khmelnytsky National University. – 2015. – №6., T.2 – P. 211-217.
- Strelchenko I.I. Modeling an effective sales strategy for a company that sells products at home and abroad || Actual Economic Problem. – 2015 – # 6 (168). Pp. 469-475.
- Strelchenko І.І. Integrated structural model for monitoring, estimating and forecasting negative tendencies in the financial market || Scientific Herald of Kherson State University. Series “Economic Sciences”. – 2015. – Vip. 13. – P. 104-109.
- Dubnitsky V.I., Proskurina V.V. Cluster trends in branch and intersectoral integration of pipe production // Science. Journal “The Bulletin of Economic Science of Ukraine”. – 2012. – No. 2. – P. 137-142.
- Dubnitsky V.I. Models of construction and mechanism of functioning of clusters in the branches of economy of Ukraine // “Economic strategy: formation of new production systems: introduction of networked structures in Ukraine / Sb. sciences etc. / ed. Academy of NASU O.I. Amosha. – Donetsk: IEP of NASU. 2015. – pp. 84-98.
- Dubnitsky VI, Drobot SA, Kravchenko O.V. Peculiarities of Development of Network Units of the Energy Sector of the Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine in the Context of Energy Security // Prometheus: Region. save sciences From the economy. – 2016. – Bip. 1 (47) – P. 67-76.
- Fedulova S.O. Application of neural networks in forecasting socio-economic development of the region / S.O. Fedulova, O.V. Belobrova // Bulletin of the Khmelnitsky National University. Economic sciences. – 2015. – No. 2. T.2 (222). – P. 223 – 226.
- Ovcharenko O.V., Trigub AB, Biletskyy O.S. Estimation of competitiveness of the enterprise by means of fuzzy logic // Economic Journal of the Ukrainian State Chemical Technology University. National Publications on Economics and Business – Dnipropetrovsk, 2015. – No. 2 (2). – p.30-35
- Naumenko N.Yu., Korotkaya L.I. Simulation of the work of the department of the commercial bank // Economic Journal of the State Economic University “Ukrainian State Chemical Technology University”. – 2014 – # 1 (1). – p. 24-27.
- Naumenko N.Yu., Korotkaya L.I. Development of an information-analytical system for the analysis of financial activity of enterprises // Ekonomichesky vysnyk DNEZ «Ukrainian State Chemical-Technological University». – 2016 – No. 1 (3). – P. 16-20.
- Naumenko N.Yu., Korotko L.I. Development of the neural network software module for planning the trajectory of motion of the object on the plane // Engineering and educational technologies (section: Engineering information technologies and systems). – 2015, No. 2 (10). Pp. 28-35. Log access mode: http://eetecs.kdu.edu.ua.
- Naumenko N.Yu., Korotkaya L.I. Information subsystem of rational distribution of cargoes using genetic algorithm // Mathematical modeling. – 2015. – No. 1 (32). – P. 89-92.
- Bilobrova O.V. Innovative development of industrial enterprises under the condition of strengthening of European integration processes in Ukraine // Economic Newsweek // Dvnz UDKhTU – Dnipropetrovsk, 2015. – №2 (2) – p. 17-19.
- Dubnitskiy V.I. , I.W. Wiktoz Promocia: system komunikacji (Polish language) // Nayka zb «Report z badan» / zed.I.Altkorm (Krakow). – 2013. – Vol.1 – S. 137-156.
- Dubnitskiy V.I. , B. Dalum Local and Global Links: The Radiocommunication Cluster in Northern (English) // Iournal of Industry Studies (Denmark). – 2013. – Vol.2 – N2. – P. 106-120.
- Dubnitsky VI, Ovcharenko OV, Strelchenko II Theoretical aspects of the concept of “division of competitiveness on the levels of the hierarchy of the regional economic complex” as part of the process of its modernization // Works of the International Scientific: journal Auezov SKSU. – 2016 – Vol. 5. – P. 132-138.
- Komirna VV Disproportions in the socio-economic development of the regions: the current state and trends. / VV Komerial // Collection of scientific works of the Donetsk State University of Management “Problems of socio-economic development of the regions, infrastructural provision of their complex development at the state and regional levels”. The series “Economics”. Donetsk: DonNUU, 2013T XIII, vp. 263.
- Komirna V.V. Assessment of the Efficiency of the Economic Development of Ukrainian Regions: Theoretical Aspect. / VV Comner // Economic Space: Collection of scientific works. – №81. – Dnipropetrovsk: PDABA, 2014 – 274 p.
- Komirna V.V. Strategy of development of social infrastructure of the region: model, regularities, arguments, relevance, result / VI Dubnitsky, V.V. Komerna, IP Ganzhel // Kharkiv. – Science. Journal “Social Economy”. – 2016 – No. 1 – P. 63-76.
- Lezhneva T.M. The formation of sanctions of domestic labor law: the middle of the nineteenth century. – the beginning of the twentieth century. // Law and Society. – 2015 – # 1. – P. 98-103
- Lezhneva T.M. Historical and legal characteristic of sanctions of labor law in Ukraine in the interwar period (1917-1941). / T.M. Lezhneva // Jurnalul juridic national: theorie si practica / National legal magazine. – 2015. – No. 1 (11). – P. 115-119.
- Lezhniova T.M. Functional analysis of sanctions of general disciplinary responsibility / T.M. Lezhneva // Scientific Bulletin of the Kherson State University. – 2015. – Vip. 2-3. – T.2. – P. 53-56.
- Nikileva N.A. “Economic component of intellectual property” (Article) – Economic Journal of NNVZ “Ukrainian State Chemical Technology University”: Collection of scientific works / Goal. Ed. AM Tkachenko – Vip .. 1. – Dnipropetrovsk: View of the Dvnz UDKhTU, 2014. – P. 105-115.
- Ovcharenko O.V. Features of the evaluation of the competitiveness of industrial enterprises // Prometheus Regional collection of scientific papers on economics. Whip No. 1 (43), 2014. – p. 93 – 95.
- Ruban O.V. Demographic factor of humanization of economic relations in conditions of ensuring sustainable economic growth in Ukraine // Economic Bulletin of the State Economic University “Ukrainian State Chemical-Technological University”. Collection of scientific works / ed. Tkachenko AM – Dnipropetrovsk: Dvnz UDKhTU, 2014. – P.136-138.
- Smysova V.L. Modern problems of realization of economic interests of the subjects of the socio-economic system // Ekonomichesky Visnyk. – 2016 – №1. – P. 6-12.
- Smesova V. T. Utilization of asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits as a component of raw material for visbreaking // Chemistry and Chemical Technology. – vol. 10. – No. 3, 2016 – pp. 361-366.
- Smysova VL Financial and legal mechanism of management of bank rehabilitation process: theoretical basis of construction // Scientific Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs. – 2012. – No. 1. – P. 35-41.
- Fedorova N.E. The role of science in shaping the model of sustainable development of the national economy [Text] / N. E. Fedorova // Visnyk of Sumy State University. Economics Series 2015. – No. 1. – P. 16-29 /
- Fedorova N.E. Prospects for the transformation of the information society into the knowledge economy [Electronic resource] / N.E. Fedorova // Electronic scientific specialized publication “Global and national problems of economics” of Mykolaiv National University named after V.O. Sukhomlinsky – Nikolaev, 2015. – No. 3. – P. 28-32. Access mode: http://global-national.in.ua/vipusk-3-2015/325-fedorova-n-e-perspektivi-transformatsiji-informatsijnogo-suspilstva-v-ekonomiku-znan/
- Fedulova S. Background of socio-economic system’s transformation / S. Fedulova // Preprimacy: Academic edition for scientific research. – 2015. – Hour III – P. 217 – 224.
- Fedulova S.O. Formation of the market of water resources as a process of accumulation of capital in the regions of Ukraine on the way to sustainable development / S.O. Fedulova // The Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. Riga: Baltic Publishing. – 2016. S. – Volume 2. Number 2. – P. 176 – 183.
- Fedulova S.O. Economy of the Old Industrial Regions of Ukraine: Modern Understanding and Realities [Electronic Resource] / S.O. Fedulova // Economy: Realities of Time. Scientific Journal. – 2015. – No. 4 (20). – P. 12-19. – Access to Journal: http://economics.opu.ua/files/archive/2015/n4.html.
- Fedulova S.O. Transformation changes in the water management industry in Ukraine / S.O. Fedulova O.A. Pivovarov, V.I. Dubnytsky // Water Management: Challenges in Cold Climate. – 2016. – P. 103 – 110.
International scientific and practical conference “Modern problems of economy and management of enterprises of Ukraine in the conditions of European integration”, Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine), State University “UDKhTU”, April 21-22, 2016
From 1.09.2016, the Department of Theoretical and Applied Economics opened the postgraduate study on the specialty 051 – “Economics”, specialization “Development of Productive Forces and Regional Economics” with a licensed volume of 15 people full-time training forms and 15 persons of correspondence form of training under the direction of D.e. professor academician AENU Dubnitskyi V.I.
Today, three postgraduate students are studying at the postgraduate studies:
Lurie K.V., the theme of the dissertation: “Economic and legal regulation of decentralization processes in the conditions of old-industrial renaiss of Ukraine”
Hunchenko I.Yu., the theme of the dissertation: “Creation of the material basis of local self-government in the conditions of the process of decentralization of the region”
Drobot S.A., theme of the dissertation: “Economic and energy security of industrial regions of Ukraine”
Significant work is carried out by the teachers of the Department to attract students to scientific work. In order to get acquainted with new scientific currents and developments in the field of economic modeling, students are constantly involved in international scientific and practical conferences.