DEPARTMENT OF ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY AND FOOD ADDITIVES AND COSMETICS
- Cathedral research work;
- Monographs and teaching aids of the teachers of the department;
- Dissertation work of the teachers of the department;
- Student scientific group of the department;
- Regulations on the scientific circle of the department;
- Work plan of the scientific group of the department;
- List of members of the scientific circle of the department;
- Report on the work of the scientific group of the department.
The name of the research: Patterns of homogeneous and heterogeneous chemical processes and their use in the development of multicomponent materials and methods for their control.
Head of the Research: Head of the Department, Doctor of Science (MSc), Professor Nikolai V Nicolenko
Terms of the work: beginning 01.01.2016, ending 31.12.2020
Purpose: To establish the laws of homogeneous and heterogeneous chemical processes in the development of composition, methods of obtaining and control methods for multicomponent materials.
Purpose of the work: The development of a set of theoretical and experimental data, which will establish the determinants that affect the speed and completeness of the flow of homogeneous and heterogeneous processes. The DPRK’s findings will be implemented at companies producing cosmetics, food products and more.
At present, the scientific interests of the department are associated with
development and analytical use of potentiometric sensors with different types of membranes; reversible to biologically active nitrogen-containing organic compounds; development of methods for controlling the content of bioactive substances in food and cosmetics: development of new materials based on complex titanium-containing oxides.