DEPARTMENT OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
Department of Organic Chemistry was founded in 1925.
Department of Organic Chemistry is a general educational department. The discipline of organic chemistry is taught for students of specialties 161 – chemical technologies and engineering, 226 – pharmacy, 133 – branch engineering, 151 – automation and computer integrated technologies, 181 – food technologies, 162 – biotechnologies and bioengineering, 186 – publishing house and polygraphy, 101 – ecology.
During the academic year, the Department trains about 500 full-time and part-time students.
The staff of the Department includes 2 professors and 3 associate professors.
Training and support staff consists of a head of the laboratory, 2 senior laboratory assistants and an educational master.
Professor O.V. Prossianyk guides the research work of two post-graduate students at the Department.