DEPARTMENT OF FUEL MATERIALS
The Department of Fuel Materials has IV level of accreditation, trains specialists in bachelor’s and a master’s degrees
specialty 161 Chemical technology and engineering
specialization Chemical technology for educational programs:
Chemical technologies of fuel and carbon materials,
Chemical technology of alternative energy resources.
Licensed set – 60 students, training period – 5 and a half years. Students study full-time and part-time, as well as in accordance with an individual program of exterior.
For persons who have higher technical education in other directions, the Department carries out retraining on the reduced program on the basis of the curriculum of the specialty “Chemical technologies of fuel and carbon materials”
At the end of the study, graduates-bachelors get the qualification of “technologist”, masters – “engineer-technologist” and “teacher of higher education” and “engineer-researcher”.
PLACES of WORK for GRADUATES
- PJSC “Ukrnafta”
- State Enterprise of UkrNII Oil Refining Industry “MASMA”
- JSC “Synthesis-group”
- KHV PJSC “Evraz-DMZ”
- Nizhnedneprovsk oil tank
- PJSC “Southern machine-building plant”, application of oils.
- Laboratory of aviation fuels of the airport “Dnipropetrovsk”, “Dniproavia”.
- TD “Introil”
- National Alliance-Ukraine
- Agro Union
- Kamianske, JSC “Dniprodzerzhinsky Coke Plant”
- Kamianske, JSC “EVRAZ-YuzhKoks”
- Kryviy Rih, OJSC ” Mittal-Steel Kryvyi Rig”
- Kremenchuk, PJSC “Transnational financial and industrial oil company” UkrtatnaNafta “
- GPU “Poltavagasvidobuvannya” Solokhivskaya fishery “
- PJSC “Odessky Refinery”
Lisichansk, Luhans’ka obl.
- “Lisichansk oil investment company” (“Lisichansk oil refinery”)
- Berdiansk, JSC “AZMOL”
- Berdiansk, RU “Arrinol”
- Zaporizhzhia, JSC “Zaporozhye Electric Locomotive Repair Plant”
- Zaporizhzhia, PJSC “ZaporozhCox”
- Drohobych, NPC “Halychyna”
- Dashawa, Lviv region., Dashavskaya VUUPZH
- Mala Pavlivka, Kachanivsky gas processing plant, UKRNAFTA OJSC
- Nadvirna, JSC “Naftohimik Prykarpattya”
- Dolina, Dolinsky gas processing plant, PJSC “Ukrnafta”
- Boryslav, Borislavsky GPP, PJSC “Ukrnafta”
- Andriivka, DK “Ukrgazvydobuvannya”, Shebelinsky department of gas processing, gas condensate and oil
- Red Donetsk, DK “Ukrgazvydobuvannya”, Gas Industry Department “Shebelinkagasvidobuvannya”
- Varva, OJSC Ukrnafta, “Gnidintsy gas processing plant”